Happy Tuesday Loves~
Real quick, before we get started, I would like to apologize for my absence. I know I always say that I’ll come back with a bang and fail miserably, but I am trying. I’m off on a rocky start, this summer, but I am pushing through!
Today’s post is my take on the Asian American Tag in honor of Asian-Pacific Heritage Month. The intro to this video is a small update about this summer:
If you are Asian-American, I would love for you to share your tag in the comments below, or in a private message. I think it is important to talk about our heritage because it helps us to embrace it — even if you aren’t 100% comfortable with it.
Here are the TAG questions:
1. Which ethnicity are you?
2. Which generation are you?
3. What is the first experience where you felt that demarcation of being a minority/different?
4. Were you always proud of your heritage or was there a time you rejected it?
5. What are some stereotypes that you struggle with?
6. Can you speak your language?
7. How has being Asian American affected your relationship with your parents?
8. How do you feel about your heritage now? Do you identify with it?
9. What is your favorite thing about being Asian American/your heritage?
With Love, Joslyn