So sorry for this week’s hiatus! I decided to take a break this week, rest up, and take care of my body and health before school starts. During this small break, I have come up with a lot of mini projects, and ideas, so get excited! I am already ahead by two weeks! *happy dance*
Since school starts on Monday for me, I thought I would do a fun back to school post as my last post of the summer.
- What grade or year of college are you going into?
I will be in my second year of college!
- What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I’m super nervous for my organic chemistry class, because it’s organic chemistry.
- What’s your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
Shopping — duuhh! (>w<)
- When do you go back to school?
I go back on Monday, August 29th.
- What grade were you in when you started wearing makeup to school?
I started wearing makeup in 9th grade because in private middle school they didn’t allow you to wear makeup or nail polish.
- From where or whom do you get inspirations for back to school styles?
Pintrest, Youtube, and other bloggers
- What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
Boots! Scarves! Sweaters!!! (I love fall) I am especially excited for this year’s fall trends (minus the ruffles).
- Where do you like to go shopping for school supplies?
TARGET IS MY FAVE!
- What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
I jump around here and there, but I really like going to PINK, H&M, and Urban Outfitters; however, for the most part I only buy when there’s a sale.
- Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse? Which do you prefer?
Definitely a backpack because I don’t understand how you can fit everything important in a purse.
- What are the three-non beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Phone. Earbuds. Wallet.
- What three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Chapstick. Lipstick. Eyeliner.
- What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
My go to hair product is my hair tie, and since I cut my hair, my go to hairstyle is straight/ natural (#lazylife). When my hair was longer, it was either in a bun or curled.
- What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
Concealer. Eyeshadow. Eyeliner. My go to makeup look is just something basic, and natural so I don’t look like I just rose from the dead.
- What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
My go to clothing items are my leggings, or jeans, and a long sleeve/sweatshirt (again #lazylife).
After finishing these series of questions, I realized I did this exact tag in 2012 when I was starting off in high school. I hope this post shed some light about myself! I like to just sit back and do effortless posts like this for you guys. Let me know what tag I should do next!
Until Next Time xoxo